6 + 1 things I wish high school taught me:
- Nutrition and how to cook simple healthy meals to nourish my body, the temple of my soul.
- A Personal Training course to safely take care of the temple of my soul.
- Yoga or Tai Chi to keep my soul clear and fresh... and weed free!
- MINDFULNESS so I can enjoy every bite of my cooking, love & take care of my body with awareness, carry the yummy yoga/Tai Chi practice off the yoga mat & sprinkle it everywhere, on every person, plant & animal.
- Math is not at all that scary and can teach me to solve other life problems... on my own. *whoop*
- How two rite a propa centince...centence..scentense...sentense....Argh, Eye giving, give, given up!
- Cultivate respect, appreciation, understanding & compassion for the people around me, especially my parents.
And, that's all I have to say about that :-)