Shamballa Reiki Level 1 & 2 Training Courses
Saturday, September 2, 9am-5pm & Sunday, September 3, 9am-4:30pm
Location: Kangaroo Ground Centre
Investment: $375 AUD. Includes manual and saigon om certificate.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Saturday & Sunday, November 11-12, 9am-5pm
Location: Thao Dien, District 2
Investment $350 USD or VND equivalent. Includes manual and saigon om certificate.
Saturday & Sunday, April 21-22, 9am-5pm
Location: Queen's University
Investment $375 CAD. Includes manual and saigon om certificate.
Shamballa Reiki is a simple and natural method of energy healing that everyone can learn to do. It is an expansion of Dr Usui’s Reiki method. The Shamballa energy works on all levels of an individual’s being, from the physical body through to the outermost layers of the energy field. Because of this multi-layered quality, this modality of healing works on all dimensions - physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
- Shamballa supports the body’s ability to heal itself naturally.
- It re-energizes the body and soul.
- Shamballa promotes well-being on all levels: mental, emotional, physical and spiritual.
- It loosens up any blocked energy and cleanses the body of toxins which also encourages healing.
- It is good for stress reduction and for releasing addictions.
- Shamballa is for everyone.
By the end of this 2-day course, you will be attuned as a Shamballa Reiki practitioner, where you serve as a conduit for a positive healing energy that is sourced in the divine.
The training will cover:
- Level 1: Self-Healing
- Level 2: Practitioner
- History of Reiki
- What is healing and why do we need it
- Meditations for grounding, chakra opening, and heart opening
- Restorative yoga with Reiki
- Deep relaxation
- An attunement, for the transmission of Reiki energy to the students
- Gentle Qi Gong to wake up the body in the morning
- Reiki symbols and how to use them
- Practical step-by-step guidance for offering Reiki treatments
- Time for practicing Reiki
For registration or enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate that you've made this commitment to cultivate joy in your life. Should circumstances change and you wish to cancel your registration:
1) If cancelled 30 days prior to the training date: A full refund, minus a $100 USD processing & administration fee, will be issued.
2) If cancelled within 30 days prior to the training date: A 50% refund, minus a $100 processing & administration fee, will be issued.
3) There will be no refunds 7 days prior to the training.