Welcome to Restorative Yoga Training
October 20 & 21, 2018
A big smile of delight to you today. We're very excited to welcome you to the Restorative Yoga Training.
Below are all the details for the training. We invite you to smile and enjoy your breath as you read through them.
Saturday, October 20 & Sunday, October 21, 2018
8:30am to 2:30pm. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early each day to settle in so we can start on time. In case you need to reach us, Sarah's phone number is 0937 442 516.
The training will be held at Mandala Wellness, 41 Tran Ngoc Dien, Thao Dien, District 2. It's the same street as Snap Cafe. There is plenty of space for bicycle and motorbike parking on the left hand side as you enter the main gate. We'll be in the Sky Room on the top floor.
WHAT TO BRING
1) An open heart and a beginner’s mind.
2) For hygienic purposes, please bring your own yoga mat, hand towel and water bottle – there will be drinking water available.
3) Wear comfortable yoga clothes that covers your knees and torso.
4) A shawl to keep warm during the restorative yoga class (if you tend to get cold in air conditioning).
5) Daily vegetarian lunch and snacks to help deepen our practice of compassion.
6) A notebook and pens. We'll provide a manual.
The content of each day will vary but the general structure is:
8:30am Welcome Circle (Day 1)
9:15am Restorative Yoga Class
11am Theory: Yoga Philosophy, Anatomy & Physiology
1pm Teaching Methodology & Practice Teaching
2:30pm Finish for the day
INJURIES & MEDICAL CONDITIONS
Please email us before the training if you have any injuries, limitations or medical conditions that we should be aware of. This will help us accommodate you at the training.
In consideration of others who have allergies, including us, please come scent free – no perfume/fragrance/cologne/scented products/essential oils. Thank you.
We encourage you to practice Noble Silence as soon as you enter and leave the building to help calm down the chattering mind, and respect other classes and treatments in the centre.
We look forward to sharing a nourishing weekend of restorative yoga with you. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sarah & Hang