A fresh fall breeze smile to you. We are very excited to welcome you to the Qi Gong Immersion 1 next week.
Below are all the details for the training. We invite you to smile and enjoy your breathing as you read through them.
Saturday, September 14 & Sunday, September 15, 2019
9am to 5pm. Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to settle in so we can start on time.
The training will take place at Full Circle Health Network. The address is 4 Cataraqui Street, Suite 110 (same building as the Boiler Room climbing gym). There's plenty of parking all around the building. We ask that you observe Noble Silence whenever you are coming and going as there may be other treatments happening at the wellness centre.
1) We suggest that you park out front, on Cataraqui Street.
2) When you get to the front door, buzz 110 (Full Circle Health) as the doors are usually locked on weekends. If the buzzer does not work, please knock loudly or call/text Sarah: 343-333-6091.
3) The studio is the first door on your left as you enter the main building.
What to Bring
1) An open heart and a beginner’s mind.
2) For hygienic purposes, please bring your own yoga mat or cushions to sit on and water bottle – there will be drinking water available.
3) A notebook and pens. We'll provide a manual.
4) A simple vegetarian lunch and snacks to help deepen our practice of compassion.
What to Wear
Please wear comfortable sneakers/workout shoes and loose-fit clothing that covers your knees and torso, as we'll be moving around quite a bit. Seeing how Fall is making special appearances recently, please layer up. If it isn't raining we'll be joining Mother Nature outside along the water for some of our practices.
The general structure of the day is:
9am Welcome Circle (Day 1)
9:30am Morning Qi Gong Practice
11:15am Philosophies & Theories
1:15pm Mindful Lunch
2pm Afternoon Qi Gong Practice: For example, Qi Gong for Digestion. Review the morning's sequences. Q & A.
3pm or 4pm Philosophies & Theories
5pm Finish for the day
INJURIES & MEDICAL CONDITIONS
Please let us know via email if you have any injuries, limitations or medical conditions that we should be aware of. This will help us accommodate you at the training.
In consideration of others who have allergies, including Hang & Sarah, please come scent free – no perfume/cologne/scented products/essential oils. Thank you.
We encourage you to practice Noble Silence as soon as you enter and leave the building to help calm down the chattering mind, and respect other classes and treatments in the centre.
We respect your privacy and would like to ask for your permission to take photos during the training for social media to help promote the healing Qi Gong practice. Please privately talk to us at the training if you do not wish to be in the photos.
Sarah's phone number is 343-333-6091, in case you need to reach us.
We look forward to sharing the 4000 year-old healing art of Qi Gong with you. Please let us know if you have any questions.
With Joy and Gratitude,
Hang & Sarah