3-WEEK MINDFULNESS COURSE
This course is about learning to integrate mindfulness in our daily lives. Mindfulness is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment.
When we learn the art of mindful living; enjoying our breath, our steps, and the many wonders that each moment offers us, we nourish our happiness and our capacity to be present, look deeply and transform the suffering in ourselves. When the seeds of peace and happiness have grown in our hearts, we can offer that abundance to those around us, doing our part to contribute to the well-being of the world.
Research has indicated that a mindful lifestyle can reduce stress & anxiety, cultivate joy, inner peace and overall well-being.
In this course, you will be guided in various mindful activities and assigned homework to deepen your personal practice and growth.
Some of the course content includes:
- Theories of mindfulness
- Guided meditation
- Walking meditation
- Mindful eating
- Incorporating mindfulness into everyday life
- Mindful movement with gentle stretching (Qi Gong, Tai Chi, yoga)
Hang and Sarah will be sharing their mindfulness practice and experience in the tradition of Buddhist Zen teacher, author, poet and peace activist Thich Nhat Hanh and the Plum Village spiritual community. We warmly welcome and respect people from all faiths.
This course is suitable for beginner or seasoned meditation practitioners.
Teenagers 12 years old+ are also welcome.
April 30 - May 17, 2018
Location: Full Circle Health Network - 4 Cataraqui St, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Investment: $120 CAD (for 6 sessions)
HO CHI MINH CITY, VIETNAM
October 8 - 24, 2018
Location: Mandala Wellness, 41 Tran Ngoc Dien, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
Investment: $150 USD or VND equivalent (for 6 sessions)
Please email Sarah & Hang at email@example.com to reserve your place.
MINDFULNESS TEACHER TRAINING
This intensive 4-day course is broken down into 3 modules.
Module 1. Basics of Mindfulness
* What is mindfulness?
* Simple practices of mindfulness
* How to incorporate mindfulness into daily life
Module 2. Roots of Mindfulness
* History & theories of mindfulness
* Science of mindfulness
* How to cultivate insight, understanding, compassion, love, peace, and joy
Module 3. The Art of Teaching Mindfulness
* Building blocks of teaching mindfulness to various ages and background
* Learn how to work with people individually and how to integrate mindfulness into one-on-one sessions in therapy / counselling / coaching / bodywork
* Practice teaching: lead a mindfulness session
Space is limited. Please register early to reserve your spot.
Please email us to register or with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
4-Day Intensive Training
Dates: To be confirmed
The first step toward becoming a Mindfulness Teacher is to have an established daily mindfulness practice of at least one year, ongoing daily seated meditation practice, and a regular practice in mindful movement such as Tai Chi, Qi Gong, or yoga. Ongoing practice of loving-kindness and self-compassion in daily life is also essential.
Mindfulness in short is a way of life. If this is your way of life and are interested in helping others, we’d invite you to attend this training.
Investment: $2000 USD per person
* All course materials:
- Mindfulness manual with guided meditation (walking or sitting), mantras/gathas, mindfulsongs, history and theories of mindfulness, etc.
- E-books and other electronic reading materials
* saigon om Certificate of Completion
PERSONALISED MINDFULNESS TRAINING
We are flexible and happy to come into your school, workplace or office to offer workshops and retreats in a variety of ways to accommodate your needs and schedule. Some ideas for mindfulness workshops & retreats includes:
- Introduction to Mindfulness.
- Mindfulness, Mandala (group) Yoga based on team building, Partner Yoga
- 2-Day Retreats – to fully deepen your personal daily practice with teacher-led and noble silence activities.
- Combination of Mindfulness practice and yoga or Tai Chi/Qi Gong
- Suitable for all ages and levels.
Email us for further inquires. Sarah or Hang: email@example.com