Dates: August 18-19 and 25-26, 2018
Time: Saturday/Sunday 8:30am-5:30pm
Location: Full Circle Health Network - 4 Cataraqui Street, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Investment: $900 CAD
- 4 days of comprehensive and intensive training.
- Focus on basic elements of Hawaiian bodywork, traditions and philosophies.
- Ideal for everyone, including beginners or anyone wanting to become a Lomi Lomi massage professional practitioner.
- All participants receive a certificate of completion.
What you will learn:
- Practice and perfect the Lomi Lomi massage techniques for a full body 90-minute massage.
- Basic anatomy, including contraindications.
- Powerful tools to encourage the release of tension and stress.
- How to create a sacred space for maximum healing.
- Flying - a form of moving meditation that is incorporated in the massage strokes.
- Give and receive many wonderful, flowing and healing massages.
- How to set up your Lomi Lomi business.
What is Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage?
Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage has been described as the most beautiful massage on earth and is extremely popular among lovers of massage throughout the world. It is a powerfully healing style of oil massage that uses the forearms, hands and fingers in long-flowing strokes along the body to remove layers of tension, like the waves of the ocean.
The constant flow makes it easy for the receiver to switch off and enter into deep healing states of relaxation. It encourages the body, mind and spirit to heal, leaving the receiver feeling relaxed yet alive and energized, and creating a sense of harmony on all levels. Lomi Lomi can be a soft, relaxing massage or it can be very deep and remedial depending on the needs of the client.
Space is limited as the training will kept small for more one-on-one instruction and personal attention.
To register or if you have questions we’d love to hear from you, please email Hang & Sarah at email@example.com