DATE: Thursday & Friday, August 24-25, 2017
LOCATION: Mandala Wellness, 41 Tran Ngoc Dien, District 2, HCMC
INVESTMENT: $300 USD or VND equivalent
This prenatal training prepares yoga teachers to confidently make appropriate modifications and assists to pregnant students in regular yoga classes.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Anatomy and Physiology: Discussion specific to pregnancy, birth and the postpartum period.
- Techniques, Training & Practice: Poses to support a healthy pregnancy; Modification for key poses for each trimester; Contraindicated poses; Modified sun salutations for prenatal.
- Teaching Methodology: How to integrate mindfulness into your practice and your classes; Relaxation and visualization with pranayama (breath work) and meditation.
- Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics: Includes traditional yoga philosophy as it may apply to lifestyle and well-being during pregnancy.
WHO CAN ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
- Yogis at all levels who'd like to deepen their prenatal yoga knowledge and practice.
- Yoga teachers.
- We will accommodate and differentiate for all levels of practitioners.
Yoga Teachers: This training counts towards 12 hours of Continued Education with Yoga Alliance.
For registration or enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org