For the full course description, go to: http://saigonom.com/yoga-teacher-training/
The teacher training is open to all those who desire to deepen their practice and learn how to teach yoga, mindfulness and meditation. You can be a novice or experienced practitioner, an existing teacher wanting to refresh your practices, or an aspiring yoga teacher.
The idea is to individually assist you in going deeper into your current practice to gain a sense of purpose and introspection, and to help lead a more disciplined lifestyle with more self awareness and thus gain/maintain good health, fitness, and focus. We hope you’ll then share this deep insight with others, if teaching is your aspiration down the road.
In this teacher training you will:
- Gain a better insight of your own physical asana (posture) practice.
- Learn how to design your own daily/weekly/monthly organic practice to bring equilibrium and harmony into your life.
- Learn the art of mindful living; enjoying our breath, our steps, and the many wonders that each moment offers us; nourish our happiness and our capacity to be present, look deeply and transform the suffering in ourselves.
- Gain a better understanding of anatomical alignment, biomechanics & joint restrictions, and how to keep safe and free from injuries.
- Understand the profound history behind yoga.
- Learn how to find your own teacher voice, carry yourself as a teacher and support/accommodate your students.
- Be prepared on how to provide hands-on assistance and adjustments.
- Learn how to run your own yoga business.
The training is divided into three modules. You are welcome to attend the entire training to receive your 200-hour Yoga & Mindfulness Teacher Certification. If you do not have a lot of time, you are welcome to attend either the first or second module, or both. And then enrol in the other modules at a later date (i.e. next year, June 2018).
To enrol in Module 3: It is required that you first attend Module 1 and Module 2 OR you are currently a yoga teacher and would like to deepen your teaching and practice knowledge.
Module 1 - $1200 USD
June 24 - July 1, 2017
Module 2 - $1200 USD
July 1 - 8, 2017
Module 3 - $1850
July 8 - July 19, 2017
All Three Modules
June 24 – July 19, 2017
Early bird: $3750 USD. Full payment required by April 1, 2017.
Regular: $4250 USD. Full payment required by June 1, 2017.
Payment: If attending all 3 modules, a $1000 USD deposit upon registration is requested to hold your space. If attending 1 or 2 modules, full payment is requested upon registration to hold your space.
Location: Full Moon Village Resort, Mui Ne, Vietnam. private beach, waterfront yoga, 259 sqm pool, TripAdvisor award-winning resort.
6-7am Meditation & Pranayama
7-9am Lead yoga practice
9-9:30am Mindful tea/coffee & fruit
9:30-11:30am Theory: yoga philosophy, anatomy & physiology
12-3pm Mindful lunch & free time
3-5pm Teaching methodology & practice teaching
5-6pm Lead gentle class
6-6:45pm Mindfulness session
7pm Mindful dinner
* 8:30pm - 9am Noble Silence
Included in the Fee:
- Group Transportation from and to District 1, Saigon to Full Moon Village Resort, Mui Ne (4-hr drive). Only available to those attending all three modules.
- Private Ensuite Accommodation in either a 2-bedroom or 3-bedroom Villa, Complimentary Wi-Fi, In Room Safe, Kitchenette, Private Villa Jacuzzi.
- Two Healthy Vegetarian Meals a Day.
- 259 sqm Swimming Pool, Private and Quiet Beach.
- Yoga Shala Overlooking the Ocean.
- A comprehensive course manual.
Space is limited as the training will kept small for more one-on-one instruction and personal attention.
Make “your appointment with life”, come play with us and meet new friends on the path. You will gain insights into your true nature and the world around you.
To register or if you have questions we’d love to hear from you, please email Hang & Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org