Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese discipline that has its roots in traditional Chinese medicine. Tai Chi is derived from Qi Gong. They are both disciplines that involve the mind, breath, and movement to create a calm, natural balance of energy that can be used in work, recreation or self-defense.
By the end of the 5-day training, you will be able to learn the entire short Yang sequence with a deeper understanding of this energetic practice. You will also be able to teach this sequence to all levels, if teaching is something you are aspired to do.
This course will also include how to integrate mindfulness in our daily lives. Mindfulness is the energy of being aware and awake to the present moment. To be mindful is to be truly alive, present and at one with ourselves and with those around us. When we learn the art of mindful living; enjoying our breath, our steps, and the many wonders that each moment offers us, we nourish our happiness and our capacity to be present. Research has indicated that a mindful lifestyle can reduce stress & anxiety, cultivate joy, inner peace and overall well-being, to name a few.
In the training, you will learn:
- Basic energy activation exercises to clear energy blockages and increase circulation.
- Tai Chi warm-ups & stretches.
- Simple energetic Qi Gong exercises to get the "qi" or energy flowing.
- Incorporate breath with movement.
- Tips to remember movement names using association.
- How to set up and tailor a Tai Chi class to certain groups of participants.
- Formal and informal mindfulness practices and how to incorporate mindfulness into your daily life as a teacher.
Early bird: $1300 USD for private room. Full payment required by April 1, 2017
Regular: $1500 USD for private room. Full payment required by June 1, 2017.
A $500 USD deposit is requested to hold your space.
Included in the Fee:
- Group Transportation from and to District 1, HCMC to Full Moon Village Resort, Mui Ne (4-hr drive).
- Private Ensuite in either a 2-bedroom or 3-bedroom Villa Accommodation, Complimentary Wi-Fi, In-Room Safe, Kitchenette, Private Villa Jacuzzi.
- Two Healthy Vegetarian Meals a Day.
- 259 sqm Swimming Pool, Private and Quiet Beach.
- Tai Chi Practice Area Overlooking the Ocean and Sometimes on the Beach.
- A comprehensive course manual.
Make “your appointment with life”, come play with us and meet new friends on the path. You will gain insights into the art of energy (qi) healing with Qi Gong & Tai Chi.
For registration or enquiries: email@example.com