Friday, March 31, 6:30-8:30pm
Saturday, April 1. 9am-5pm
Sunday, April 2, 9am-3pm
LOCATION: Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario.
INVESTMENT : $375 CAD. Includes manual and saigon om certificate.
By the end of this 2-day course, you will be attuned as a Shamablla Reiki practitioner, where you serve as a conduit for positive healing energy that is sourced in the divine.
Shamballa Reiki is a method of energy healing. It is an expansion of Dr Usui’s Reiki method. The Shamballa energy works on all levels of an individual’s being, from the physical body through to the outermost layers of the energy field. Because of this multi-layered quality, this modality of healing works on all dimensions - physical, mental, emotion and spiritual.
- Shamballa supports the body’s ability to heal itself naturally.
- It re-energizes the body and soul and this can re-establish a connection to many areas of your life.
- Shamballa promotes well-being on all levels: mental, emotional, physical and spiritual.
- It loosens up any blocked energy and cleanses the body of toxins which also encourages healing.
- It adjusts to meet your needs so you will always receive the amount that is just right for you.
- It is good for stress reduction and for releasing addictions.
- Shamballa is for everyone; it cannot cause any harm since it is a very gentle healing force.
By the end of this 2-day course, you will be attuned as a Shamballa practitioner, where you serve as a conduit for a positive healing energy that is sourced in the divine.
THE TRAINING WILL COVER:
- Level 1: Self-Healing
- Level 2: Practitioner
- History of Reiki
- What is healing and why do we need it
- Meditations for grounding, chakra opening, and heart opening
- Restorative yoga with Reiki
- Deep relaxation
- An attunement, for the transmission of Reiki energy to the students
- Gentle Qi Gong to wake up the body in the morning
- Reiki symbols and how to use them
- Practical step-by-step guidance for offering Reiki treatments
- Time for practicing Reiki
For registration or enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org