Thursday, October 5, 5:30-8:30pm
Investment: $50 USD
This beginner’s mind workshop is for both beginners and seasoned yoga practitioners. We will start with an anatomy self-test to understand your joint limitations and abilities. We’ll then look at foundation postures under a microscope for joint alignment and muscular function.
- Eight major joints used in yoga
- In-depth practical yoga application of joints and muscles
- Bone proportion and orientation
- How to improve alignment and technique
- How to keep safe and free from injuries
This workshop is suitable for yoga teachers and students who would like to learn proper yoga anatomy & alignment.
This workshop counts towards 3 hours of Continued Education with Yoga Alliance.
For registration and enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org