Full course description here.
February 17 - May 20, 2018
Held over 9 weekends
MODULE 1 - $1000 CAD
MODULE 2 - $1000 CAD
MODULE 3 - $1000 CAD
ALL THREE MODULES
LOCATION: Full Circle Health Network - 4 Cataraqui St, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
The teacher training is open to all those who desire to deepen their practice and learn how to teach yoga, mindfulness and meditation. You can be a novice or experienced practitioner, an existing teacher wanting to refresh your practices, or an aspiring yoga teacher.
The idea is to individually assist you in going deeper into your current practice to gain a sense of purpose and introspection, and to help lead a more disciplined lifestyle with more self awareness and thus gain/maintain good health, fitness, and focus. We hope you’ll then share this deep insight with others, if teaching is your aspiration down the road.
In this teacher training you will:
- Gain a better insight of your own physical asana (posture) practice.
- Learn how to design your own daily/weekly/monthly organic practice to bring equilibrium and harmony into your life.
- Learn the art of mindful living; enjoying our breath, our steps, and the many wonders that each moment offers us; nourish our happiness and our capacity to be present, look deeply and transform the suffering in ourselves.
- Gain a better understanding of anatomical alignment, biomechanics & joint restrictions, and how to keep safe and free from injuries.
- Understand the profound history behind yoga.
- Learn how to find your own teacher voice, carry yourself as a teacher and support/accommodate your students.
- Be prepared on how to provide hands-on assistance and adjustments.
- Learn how to run your own yoga business.
8:30am Qi Gong, Seated & Walking Meditation, Pranayama
9:30am Lead yoga practice
11:15am Theory: yoga philosophy, anatomy & physiology, mindfulness practices & tools
1:15pm Mindful lunch
2pm Teaching methodology & practice teaching
4pm Inversions/Lead gentle class
5pm Mindfulness session
5:30pm Finish for the day
Make “your appointment with life”, come play with us and meet new friends on the path. You will gain insights into your true nature and the world around you.
For registration or enquiries: email@example.com