4-Day Mindfulness Immersion/Teacher Training in District 2, HCMC, Vietnam
Dates: Sun, Nov 5 | Sun, Nov 19 | Sat, Dec 2 | Sun, Dec 3, 2017
The first step toward becoming a Mindfulness Teacher is to have an established daily mindfulness practice of at least one year, ongoing daily seated meditation practice, and a regular practice in mindful movement such as Tai Chi, Qi Gong, or yoga. Ongoing practice of loving-kindness and self-compassion in daily life is also essential.
Mindfulness in short is a way of life. If this is your way of life and are interested in helping others, we’d invite you to attend this training.
This intensive 4-day course is broken down into 3 modules.
Module 1. Basics of Mindfulness
* What is mindfulness?
* Simple practices of mindfulness
* How to incorporate mindfulness into daily life
Module 2. Roots of Mindfulness
* History & theories of mindfulness
* Science of mindfulness
* How to cultivate insight, understanding, compassion, love, peace, and joy
Module 3. The Art of Teaching Mindfulness
* Building blocks of teaching mindfulness to various ages and background
* Learn how to work with people individually and how to integrate mindfulness into one-on-one sessions in therapy / counselling / coaching / bodywork
* Practice teaching: lead a mindfulness session
Investment: $2000 USD per person (or VND equivalent)
* All course materials:
- Mindfulness manual with guided meditation (walking or sitting), mantras/gathas, mindfulsongs, history and theories of mindfulness, etc.
- E-books and other electronic reading materials
* saigon om Certificate of Completion
Space is limited. Please register early to reserve your spot.
Please email us to register or with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org