Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese discipline that has its roots in traditional Chinese medicine. Tai Chi is derived from Qi Gong. They are both disciplines that involve the mind, breath, and movement to create a calm, natural balance of energy that can be used in work, recreation or self-defense.
By the end of the 5-day training, you will be able to learn the entire short Yang sequence with a deeper understanding of this energetic practice. You will also be able to teach this sequence to all levels, if teaching is something you are aspired to do.
In the training, you will learn:
- Basic energy activation exercises to clear energy blockages and increase circulation.
- Tai Chi warm-ups & stretches.
- Simple energetic Qi Gong exercises to get the "qi" or energy flowing.
- Incorporate breath with movement.
- Tips to remember movement names using association.
- How to set up and tailor a Tai Chi class to certain groups of participants.
Early bird before June 1, 2016: $1300 USD for private room.
After June 1, 2016: $1500 USD for private room.
A $500 USD deposit is requested to hold your space. Full payment required by June 1st.
Included in the Fee:
- Group Transportation from and to District 1, HCMC to Full Moon Village Resort, Mui Ne (4-hr drive).
- Private Ensuite in either a 2-bedroom or 3-bedroom Villa Accommodation, Complimentary Wi-Fi, In-Room Safe, Kitchenette, Private Villa Jacuzzi.
- Two Healthy Vegetarian Meals a Day.
- 259 sqm Swimming Pool, Private and Quiet Beach.
- Tai Chi Practice Area Overlooking the Ocean and Sometimes on the Beach.
- A comprehensive course manual.
Make “your appointment with life”, come play with us and meet new friends on the path. You will gain insights into the art of energy (qi) healing with Qi Gong & Tai Chi.
For registration or enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org