Dates: Monday, December 12 & Tuesday, December 13
Location: Thao Dien, District 2, HCMC
Investment: $300 USD or VND equivalent
Restorative yoga is the art of being at ease. It is conscious rest that allows us to renew our health and strength, and teaches us self care.
Restorative yoga poses help us learn to relax and rest deeply and completely. During deep relaxation, all the organ systems of the body get a chance to rest as well and we begin to restore the body back to its healthy state. A continuous practice may reduce blood pressure, improve digestion, release tension/stress, overcome insomnia and feel more energized, to name a few.
Who Can Attend the Training?
- Yogis at all levels who'd like to deepen their restorative yoga knowledge and practice.
- Yoga teachers.
We will accommodate and differentiate for all levels of practitioners.
In this 12-hour teacher training you will learn:
- The art and skill of teaching restorative yoga
- The physiology of relaxation
- Physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of restorative yoga
- The sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system
- Stress, trauma, and the impact on the body and mind
- Eight essential restorative yoga postures
- Providing physical support and comfort to students
- Creating safety in the restorative yoga class
- 3-part diaphragmatic breathing
- How to lead guided relaxation
- How to sequence and teach a class in restorative yoga using mindful cues
- Restorative yoga poses for back pain, headaches, insomnia, jet lag, and breathing problems, and special poses for menstruation, pregnancy, and menopause
- A guide to props: what they are, where they go, how to fold and roll blankets, and around-the-house alternatives resources
For registration or enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org