WORKSHOP 1: HEART OPENING (BACK BENDING)
Saturday, December 10 | 10am-12pm
Move into some yogic love with this Heart Opening (Back bending) workshop. Topics covered in the workshop include:
- Explanation of back bending anatomy and safety alignment.
- Learn different energies and emotions that are associated and connected to heart opening poses.
- How to prepare and set up the body with progressive poses to safely go into and deepen your back bends.
This workshop will open the heart physically and energetically allowing you to surrender and connect to your higher self. Come experience love and joy and feel positively blissful.
WORKSHOP 2: ARM BALANCING POSES
Saturday, December 10 | 1-3pm
Arm balancing poses can be fun and challenging. This workshop is designed to help increase body awareness as we explain the body anatomy, mechanics and leverage; rather than over-relying on muscle strength. Adding these inspiring poses to your yoga repertoire can make the yoga practice joyful, empowering and fun.
WORKSHOP 3: MINDFULNESS FOR EVERYDAY LIFE
Sunday, December 11 | 10am-12pm
Mindfulness is a mind-body practice that increases our awareness of the outer and inner body. Once the awareness is present, we are able to create space to help us manage difficult experiences and make wise choices. Mindfulness also cultivates the peace and joy within and around us, as a gift for all of those whom we love and care for. It helps us become a better person, mother, father, brother, sister or neighbour. This workshop is ideal for children 11 years old and up, families, and practitioners of all levels.
WORKSHOP 4: YOGA ANATOMY & ALIGNMENT FOR A SAFE PRACTICE
Sunday, December 11 | 1pm-3pm
This beginner’s mind workshop is for both beginners and seasoned yoga practitioners. We will be looking at the sun salutation and other foundation postures under a microscope for joint alignment and muscular function. The objectives of the workshop are to:
- Improve alignment and technique.
- Learn how to keep safe and free from injuries.
- Learn how to use the breath to flow through your practice (vinyasa).
- We’ll also share our Qi Gong energy activation practice to clear energy blockages before the workshop.
All 4 workshops 2,300,000 VND (575,000/workshop)
OR 670,000 VND/workshop.
Yoga Joy Saigon - No. 14, P Street, Panorama, Phu My Hung, District 7, HCMC
Space is limited. Please register early to reserve your spot.
To register please contact Alison at: Alison@YogaJoySaigon.com