Time: Monday evenings 6:30-8pm. You are invited to arrive 5-10 minutes early to settle in so we can start on time.
Dates: October 24, 31 & November 7, 2016
The Villa Studio - 21/16 (Hem 21, Villa no.16) Xuan Thuy Street, Thao Dien, District 2, HCMC
We ask for a small donation to cover the location rental. We'll donate any extra $ to the Thai Plum Village on our next visit in November. Thank you.
Beginners are always welcome.
On the agenda is:
1) Guided meditation
2) Mindful walking
3) Short silent meditation
4) Mindful movements/stretching (yoga/Qi Gong)
5) Dharma sharing
6) We'll finish off with Mindful songs, naturally. (-:
What to bring:
* A water bottle
* A yoga mat & cushion
* Your lovely smile.
* In consideration of others who have allergies, including us, please come along scent-free: no perfume/colognes/fragrance.
* Please wear loose comfortable clothing. For example, track pants and t-shirt, and a sweater, in case it gets cold. Avoid jeans and dresses as we’ll be moving around.
* To help each other deepen the mindfulness practice, please turn off your mobile phones. If you are expecting an urgent call please put your phone on silent and answer your call discreetly.
If you're coming please let us know so we can prepare the space accordingly, at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you for a joyful and peaceful evening.
Until then, smile, breathe and go slowly.
Sarah & Hang