After having lived in Ho Chi Minh City, formerly Saigon, for 5 years (7 years for Sarah), we packed up and uprooted our "saigon om" school in June 2015. We started our "Travel, Teach and Learn" path between South East Asia, Australia, and Canada. After a year we can certainly say that we are loving this Dharma (path). Some days we put on our "beginner's mind" caps and become students and some days we put on our teaching caps.
Our current stopover is in bustling and lively Saigon as we make our way to coastal Mui Ne to offer our training programs this weekend. I have to say, we LOVE coming back to Saigon because everything is familiar to us. Our plane lands, we pop in our SIM cards, hail a Mai Linh or Vinasun taxi and off we go, getting lost among the motorbikes to Quan Bui (my favourite Vietnamese cuisine) with your friends. It is a joyful thought for me.
Over the years we've met and worked with some amazing people and students that also offer holistic services. I'd like to acknowledge them here. Please feel free to contact them directly if they can be of assistance in your spiritual, health and fitness lifestyle.
Services in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam
1) Silke Dietrich in District 2. Silke is a dear friend of ours. She has quite a few regular clients that are committed to her as much as she is to them. Her training is creative and fun. You can hear Silke's motivating coaching as early as 5:30 in the morning. Now, that's dedication. She inspires everyone she works with or talks to. She speaks fluent English and German.
Services: Personal Training, Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage, Aquafit.
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Quyen Dang at Star Fitness at the Manor in District 1. Quyen is a yoginni and personal trainer extraordinaire. She puts 100% into her fitness and she also provides 100% of her heart and energy to her clients. Sometimes you can Quyen laugh all the way from District 2. She's helped a few of our yoga students over the years.
Services: Personal Training & Yoga.
Contact Details: email@example.com
3) Chiara Squinzi in District 2 & 7. Chiara recently opened a vegan shop and cooking kitchen in District 2. May I suggest her double chocolate vegan cheesecake.
Services: Chiara’s focus is on helping you to set and accomplish health and wellness goals.
Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.laholista.com
4) Moon Heewon in District 2. Moon is a multi- talented beautiful gentle soul with magical hands in flower arrangement, Reiki and Lomi Lomi Massage. She's fluent in English & Korean.
Services: Flower arrangement workshops, Shamballa Reiki & Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage.
Contact Details: email@example.com
5) Natalia Lobo-Guerrero in District 2. We've known Natalia for 3 years and was once her neighbour and coffee pal. When not teaching people how to connect to their true self, she provides art therapy to people of all ages.
Services: Private or group yoga & Art Therapy
7) Rae Dohar in District 2: Rae is a new saigon om friend. She's been here for over 2 years and is quite versed in yoga. She offers yoga courses on how to create your own home practice.
Services: Group or private yoga. Singing bowl healing.
9) Johanna Anderson in District 2. Sarah has had treatments from Johanna and recommends her for acupuncture. She also specializes pain management, fertility support, stress management, digestive health and women's health.
Services: Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine